Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The following was ghostwritten by Cousin Tim . . .

. . . it's great to have the support of guy's like Tim. Here goes.

Tuesday, August 8th

Dear Lovely Friends and Family,

Today I had a wonderful visit from Cousin Tim. Actually he's my half, second-cousin in-law, but that doesn't matter. He is that lovely chap who crossed the pond for the sole purpose of catching my wedding bouquet, and then didn't. On the threat of serious physical injury, Tim made me admit that the whole thing was rigged and that I planned all along to give it to my stupid old spinster sister. Tim now wants me to reimburse him for the airfare. Whatever.

Anyway, he's just the nicest guy. He always brings me trashy tabloids and we talk dirty. (For you Queer Eye peeps, Tim is incredibly handsome, very intelligent and I hear he's sitting on an absolute ton of money. Not that I would ever suggest or anything.)

(Bev, you may insert minimal medical update news here.)

That's all for now. Have to get back to Tim's witty conversations and sparkling repartee. (He's such a hunk. If I weren't hooked up to all these tubes and wires, I just don't know what I would do.)

Will blog y'all tomorrow.

xx/oo

-Bev

1 comment:

peggy cummins said...

Holy &^%$$# ! Excuse me while I pull my head out of my a$$. Didn't know you were in the MSKCC spa up on 65th. Jealous I am not! (and you thought you used exclamation points!) Hope you are doing ok, considering. You know, I hear that when you get your stem cells back, it's considered a BIRTHDAY - the all-new, cancer-free, clean-bone-marrow-new-you. And the big day is tomorrow, yes? Will continue to read your blog, and would love to catch up to be sure Dr. Moskowitz and crew are treating you well (aside from the throat-burning radiation treatments, and the immune supressing chemo treatments).

Sending all good thoughts and karma straight up the east side to you.

peggy