Today has been a pretty good day so I'm going with the flow for now. Tom brought me packaged miso soup which went down rather well. Strangely restorative stuff I must admit and yummy too! He has gone off in search of dinner for himself and to get some fresh air on what I am told is rather a lovely day. He's also in search of any kinds of pre packaged tasty foods which I am allowed to eat and can eat with the soreness in my throat. Bless him.. We have watched more "Weeds" episodes whilst Tom shared my bed and snored....A pretty average Sunday all round. I have two days left of chemo and then Wednesday is my so called 'day of rest' followed by getting my stem cells back on Thursday. I am told this is uneventful but smelly due to the preservative they use to store the stem cells in. Garlic being the predominant smell. Apparantly they give you lemons to help counteract it. Can't wait..... Then begins the long haul back to health as we wait for my 'ninja' stem cells to do their thing and repopulate my bone marrow. Anyhoo, that's it for now my hubbie has returned from his hunting and gathering and it looks like there are icecream dove bar miniatures in my future!!!
lots of love to you all
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ice Cream Dove Bar mini's? I hav not heard of those- but think they may end up on my grovery list this week. YUM!! Glad to hear that you are having a good day. We continue to pray for you daily- May HE bring you strength and peace. Love, Tracy
Garlic and Lemon's - sounds like an episode of Ready Steady Cook! Glad to hear today was a good day. Counting the days along with you even from so far away. Love ya
A xx
Post a Comment